top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Class FAQs


What is the difference between Gymnastics and Tumbling?

Gymnastics classes include all four girl's gymnastics events (vault, uneven bars, balance beam, and floor). Boys gymnastics classes include all six boys gymnastics events (floor, pommel horse, rings, vault, parallel bars, and high bar). Tumbling classes include the floor.


What should my child wear to class?

Girls wear a leotard with or without shorts.  Elastic waisted shorts and a tucked-in t-shirt is acceptable.  Boys wear stretchy shorts (with no buttons, zippers, or snaps) and a t-shirt that can be tucked in.  All students go barefoot. 


Do I have to re-register my child each month?

No.  Once you enroll your child in class, they are enrolled until we receive an online drop request.


What if I want to change my child’s class to another day?

Parents can submit an online transfer request through the customer portal. If you do not receive an immediate email, then we did not receive your request.  


What if my child is promoted?

When your child is promoted, submit a transfer request through the customer portal. 


What if my child misses a class?

Each class student is allowed one make-up per month, provided there is space available. The make-up class must be completed in the same month as the absence.  Please note, make-ups are a courtesy and not a guarantee.  

How do I schedule a make-up class?

Find the same level class your child is currently in that works for your schedule and has openings. Click the blue submit request box to the right of the class.  Find the box that says active and click the drop-down arrow to select your request. In the comment box, enter the date of the absence and the date of the requested make-up. 


How do I submit a transfer or drop request?

On the customer, portal click the Enrollments page.  Click View Enrollments and then choose drop or transfer.  Enter the appropriate date and explain in the comment box. Continue following prompts until you see the request is complete. 



Billing FAQs


Do I have to provide my credit card information when registering?

Yes. This prevents a $50 late fee or your child's enrollment being dropped in the class.  If you wish to pay by another method, we accept cash, check, or charge and payment can be made online, in person, or over the phone by the 15th of each month.  The online credit card that you provide will only be charged for any unpaid balance. Auto pay will run on the 18th of each month.


When do I pay for next month?

Auto pay runs on the 18th of each month, which pays for your child(ren)'s classes for the upcoming month.  For example, the auto payment that runs on January 18th pays for February tuition.


Is my payment information secure?

Yes.  Our software provider uses SSL encryption, as indicated by the secure lock icon on our customer portal website, and is visible only to you.


Can my checking account be auto debited?

Not at this time, but we do anticipate this feature in the future.


What if I don’t want to pay with a credit card?

While you are required to enter a credit card to keep on file, you have the option to pay each month’s tuition by cash, check or charge (MC, VISA or DISCOVER) before the 15th of each month.


Can I pay my tuition any time during the month?

Payments can be made between the 5th and 15th of each month. Monthly tuition is added to your account on the 5th of each month.  Statements are emailed on the 10th of each month. Autopay runs on the 18th of each month.

What happens if my credit card is declined?

We will contact you by email to inform you of the decline. To avoid a $50 late fee, payment must be made by the 20th.  You will need to make your payment before the 25th to avoid a disruption in your child(ren)’s enrollment.


What if my child(ren)’s enrollment is dropped?

If your payment is not received by the 25th and your child's enrollment is dropped, you will need to submit a new class request through the customer portal.


What is the cancellation procedure?

To cancel your child(ren)’s enrollment, you must submit a drop request through the parent portal.

bottom of page