Policies and Procedures
All class/event enrollment requests (Recreational Trial Class, Recreational Active Class, Make-up Class, Special Events, Parties) are submitted online through your GCG Parent Portal and are processed in the order they are received. You will receive a confirmation email after we process your request. If you do not receive a confirmation email, we did not receive your request. In this case, contact GCG.
Your child(ren)’s first class is called a Trial Class and it is FREE! During or at the end of their Trial Class, go to the Front Desk to complete the enrollment process and payment. Your initial enrollment payment secures your child in the class (until you make a change, such as a transfer or drop). Please make your initial payment no later than the deadline of 7pm the day following the Trial Class, either at our Front Desk or on your personal electronic device. If payment is not received by the deadline, a new enrollment request will be required in a class that has openings. After your initial payment, subsequent payments are due the 15th of each month through GCG’s auto pay system. In order to have your monthly payments processed through the auto pay system, your charge card is required to be stored in your GCG Parent Portal.
The GCG Annual Registration/Maintenance fee is $42 for the first student, $30 for the second student, and $0 for additional students in your family. The maximum annual registration fee per family is $72. The Annual Registration/Maintenance Fee will be charged when you register and make your initial payment for classes. It is then due annually on each student’s anniversary date. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Once your child(ren) is/are registered in classes, their enrollment(s) and tuition charges will continue automatically. When you desire to discontinue their enrollment(s), you must submit a drop request through your GCG Parent Portal. It will be processed by GCG and you will receive a confirmation email. Contact GCG if you do not receive your confirmation email. It is the parent's responsibility to make sure a drop request is received by GCG to ensure charges and auto pay processing are ceased.
Class students are allowed one make-up class per month. The make-up class must be taken in the same month as the absence.
If a scheduled make-up is missed without prior notice, the opportunity to make up that absence is forfeited. We gladly make every effort to accommodate your make-up request, however make-up classes are a courtesy, not a guarantee; therefore, GCG reserves the right to reschedule a make-up.
If a credit is necessary, we will gladly credit your GCG account for the amount due. GCG credit can be used toward classes, special events, parties or gift certificates. GCG credits expire one year from the issue date. It is the parent’s responsibility to use it within the time period, as expired credits will not be re-issued.
There is a $35 fee for returned checks due to insufficient funds.
HOLIDAYS & SEVERE WEATHER
Because we serve a tri-county area, we do not follow the public schools’ closings. If the gym closes due to severe weather, an announcement will be on the gym answering machine, our website, and Facebook.
ARRIVAL & PICKUP
1. For your child(ren)'s safety, parents/guardians are required to park and walk into GCG when dropping off and picking up students. Parents/guardians are responsible for the children they bring into the gym before and after class. Children left in the viewing room are the parent’s/guardian’s responsibility. GCG staff is not responsible for supervising children outside of class.
2. Before class, students and parents/guardians are required to wait in the viewing room until their instructor calls for class to begin. No one is allowed in the gym without a coach.
3. Parents and siblings may enjoy watching classes from the viewing room. Please be courteous to others and keep any non-participating children under control. For the safety of all, no playing or running is allowed in the viewing room.
WHAT TO WEAR
1. Boys or girls may wear tucked in t-shirts and shorts OR leotards for girls OR singlets and shorts/pants for boys. Clothes must not have any hardware on them (buttons, snaps, zippers, etc.)
2. No jewelry of any kind, with the exception of stud earrings only.
3. Hair must be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that is stays up for the entire workout. Girls should not wear bows or other large hair accessories that may cause discomfort during activity.
4. Personal items are to be left in a cubby in the viewing room. GCG staff is not responsible for ANY items that may be lost or stolen.
FOOD & DRINKS
NO chewing gum is allowed in the gym. Water is the only beverage allowed in the gym, on the table provided. Other food and drinks are allowed in the viewing room only. A water fountain is provided for students during class.